Sunday, February 27, 2011

Whither did you go, free time?

Isn't it amazing how quickly free time just disappears. Amy and I had a great week off, catching up with some friends we haven't seen in a while and making some great progress on "projects," and now it's Sunday night, and I am barely planned and prepped for the week. It felt SO good to live this past week (as the three weeks leading up to it were non-stop school). And, I must say, the weather in good 'ole Nyack was so fine today! Got a two-hour walk through town with the dogs and some Runcible coffee, sun on our faces...

I so do not want to go to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. as future parents, dare i make the obvious comment regarding this "whither did you go, free time?" title?.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dare, miss, you dare. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete