Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So...about this wedding thing

Amy and I are finally getting down to the reality of the engagement: planning. She has been doing some dress shopping out here in Michigan, and I hear she has gotten some good feedback (evidently she has looked good in every dress she has tried on...I say evidently because, as groom-to-be, the dress is off my list of knowing).

And, we have also spent some time on Amy's favorite wedding blog: GreenWeddingShoes.

We took a few nights looking through the "Real Weddings" tags on the blog, to try and get a sense of what we like and don't like from the featured weddings. So, I will be posting a bunch o' stuff from that site (to start with), mainly to help us stay organized (as of now, everything is on graph paper).
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment: